The Nicole Dress!!!



Dress Transformation -This dress started out as a simple sun dress .... Let's see what we can do!!

                  
              
 First the straps were changed-making them wider.  And they can be tucked down too!!
 

     




  Then the front only was made shorter.
 And notice the black lace.... 
 We made a separate slip in the end 
so it could be worn with other things.
 The dress is all done and looks great!

 
 Check out her band too! They are one of my favorites. 
 Go see them on "Facebook"and check out Badger Road!




 









 

Scottish Ball Gowns

  


 Dress  #1-
     I am basing the top of the dress on this 
pattern.Butteric 4669, I have made this one before and like it. The first moc-up needed
to be about 5 " longer and the top 4" higher 
to achieve the look we wanted.
     Dress bottom is based on this pattern - McCalls 6027-but reworking it to have a longer back and extra swirl.
 This is the fabric -


This is the moc up with the changes in the pattern -it fit great.

 

Done






Dress #2
Dress two is based on this pattern, but in the past I have made this pattern's corset and it fits horrid and needs complete revamping to get it 
to fit like the picture. I will
 just use the under-dress but 
with no ruffle and the over-skirt.  




For the corset I'll use the same pattern base as dress #2









 This is the fabric for dress #2




Done!