Scottish Ball Gowns

  


 Dress  #1-
     I am basing the top of the dress on this 
pattern.Butteric 4669, I have made this one before and like it. The first moc-up needed
to be about 5 " longer and the top 4" higher 
to achieve the look we wanted.
     Dress bottom is based on this pattern - McCalls 6027-but reworking it to have a longer back and extra swirl.
 This is the fabric -


This is the moc up with the changes in the pattern -it fit great.

 

Done






Dress #2
Dress two is based on this pattern, but in the past I have made this pattern's corset and it fits horrid and needs complete revamping to get it 
to fit like the picture. I will
 just use the under-dress but 
with no ruffle and the over-skirt.  




For the corset I'll use the same pattern base as dress #2









 This is the fabric for dress #2




Done!  




No comments:

Post a Comment