What I'v been up to -

   

I have been quite busy !

Let me show you.

I Re-did the suite case and made the mesh a smaller weave - 



I thought it might help the earrings stay on better when I close it. 


 So far so good!

  
     Vintage inspired swim -  

         Used to be a tank top. I cut straps to make them halter style and added elastic to them. 

         Darted the top and used bias tape to finish off. I also added under-wires inside.  

         The skirt  is darted as well and a draw string elastic waist is on it.

         This one has been in my to do pile for over a year - 

Finally got it done - Yay


I Got this chandelier at a thrift store a while back,
 but I don't have a ceiling "wire." 
 Well I went to lows and they sell a adapter that makes it be able to plugin! 

 


Added a shelf above the bathroom door - Thank you pinterest and Martha Stewert




One of the many reasons I come up with to be outside working  - Distress, cut off, fray and dip dyd/bleach- Taking them to craft shows soon, maybe even get around to listing them on my Etsy shop  !

Now the floor has more space!

No comments:

Post a Comment